Johnny Manziel and Josh Gordon had better get their act together or apparently they could find themselves both out of a job pretty soon.
More from Cleveland Browns
- Browns release 2022 draft pick after allegations he threatened a woman
- Browns wave white flag against the Steelers months ahead of time
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- NFL Power Rankings: Which teams will have the best rushing attacks this season?
- NFL rumors: DeAndre Hopkins reunion with former quarterback off the table
Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam, as you would expect, is none too happy lately with the actions of two of his youngest stars, rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel and wide receiver Josh Gordon. Following the loss on Sunday to the Baltimore Ravens to end the season, Haslam more or less threatened the two.
In speaking to the reporters after the final game of the regular season, Haslam made it known that if the two of them can’t get themselves on the right path with the rest of this team, then he will make sure they don’t have a job any longer.
And as for the Browns spending that recent first round pick on Manziel, that doesn’t matter, Haslam seems more than willing to just cut his losses in letting go of the controversial Heisman winner.
The thing is, he’s probably not joking. At this point, you would have to expect that there is some serious talk in the offices of just letting go of both of them.
More from FanSided
- NFL rumors: Aaron Rodgers sets Jets up for Super Bowl run with new contract
- MLB Trade Grades: Dodgers land Amed Rosario from Guardians
- Colorado gives Pac-12 a possible death knell with move to Big 12
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Braves get dose of bad news on Max Fried as ace nears return