What five destinations make the most sense for Rex Ryan if he is indeed fired by the New York Jets?
The New York Jets are currently 3-12 on the season with their final game being this afternoon against the Miami Dolphins, and Rex Ryan appears to be on his way out of town.
More from Atlanta Falcons
- Kyle Pitts: It’s a new aura when it comes to the Atlanta Falcons defense
- Kyle Pitts sees Desmond Ridder, A.J. Terrell as tremendous leaders for the Falcons
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- Bijan Robinson hypes up Falcons’ defense with chip on their shoulder
- Bijan Robinson sees championships in Texas’ immediate future
He hasn’t had success over the past couple of years, and has lost favor with the Jets’ ownership. There were two straight seasons where he led the Jets to the AFC Championship game with Mark Sanchez under center, but since then the team has done absolutely nothing.
Ryan’s coaching career won’t be over if he does indeed get fired by the Jets, and he could find a job elsewhere if he wanted to. There are plenty of jobs that are open, and plenty of places that Ryan would fit nicely. At this point in time, there are five potential jobs that make the most sense for him.
What five destinations make the most sense for Ryan assuming the Jets do end up firing him?
Next: 5. Oakland Raiders