A look at the format for the 2015 Big Sky Men’s Basketball Tournament as well as the printable bracket to go along with it
Each and every year when March Madness rolls around, everyone wonders who the Cinderella for the year will be in the NCAA Tournament. Well one of those Cinderellas could very well come from a small conference and the Big Sky Men’s Basketball Tournament.
The Big Sky Conference has made its name on the brand of basketball that it plays and it can definitely provide us with a potential Cinderella in the upcoming NCAA Tournament.
This year the Big Sky Men’s Basketball Tournament will begin on March 12 and it will conclude on March 14 on the court of the regular season champion. It’s a quick tournament with the top eight teams in the conference, however it’s some of the best basketball that you will watch in the month of March.
For a look at the entire format for the 2015 Big Sky Tournament, just check out the bracket for this year’s event below.
Again, it’s a quick tournament, but it could provide us with some of the most memorable basketball moments from the month of March.
For a printable version of the bracket that you can use to follow along with the Big Sky Tournament, just click on the link below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle