A look at the format for the 2015 Mountain West Conference Men’s Basketball Tournament and the printable bracket to go along with it
The month of March is finally here, which means that it’s time for the NCAA Tournament. Before we get there, however, we first have to get through the respective conference tournaments, such as the Mountain West Conference Men’s Basketball Tournament.
The Mountain West Conference is not one of the conferences that is considered one of the powerhouses in the nation, but it can certainly produce a few teams that could make some heavy noise in the NCAA Tournament if they get the chance and go on a nice run.
This year’s Mountain West Conference Tournament will take place from March 11-14 inside the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas, NV. It should be an electric atmosphere in Vegas next week as we find out who from the Mountain West Conference will get that chance to make that noise in the NCAA Tournament.
For a look at the format of the Mountain West Conference Tournament for this year, just check out the bracket below.
If you would like a printable version of the bracket to follow along with the action, just click on the link below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle