Former Indianapolis Colts safety LaRon Landry has been hit with a 10-game suspension for PEDs. It’s his second suspension in the past two years.
LaRon Landry has been busted… again.
The former Indianapolis Colts safety was suspended for 10 games for violating the league’s PED policy on Friday, according to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network.
For those who have seen Landry’s physique, Friday’s news isn’t exactly a shocker.
More from Indianapolis Colts
- Colts get trolled for new black helmet, looking like Duke wannabes
- NFL’s running back revolt has begun after Saquon Barkley drama
- 3 running backs who will be the next Saquon Barkley with contract disputes
- NFL Power Rankings: Who is the best quarterback in each division?
- Philip Rivers can soon play QB with a full offense of his kids
The suspension is Landry’s second in two years. The free agent served a four-game PED suspension last season while a member of the Colts.
It will be interesting to see where Landry’s NFL career goes from here. He’s 30, a declining talent and just got hit with his second PED suspension. It’s hard to imagine teams will be lining up to sign him.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle