Michigan Wolverines football coach Jim Harbaugh is still coaching, even in the off-season
After being let go by the San Francisco 49ers and being hired by the Michigan Wolverines, Jim Harbaugh hasn’t stopped coaching. Soaking in the sun and the beautiful weather in Arizona, Harbaugh served as the first base coach for the Oakland Athletics Saturday.
More from College Football
- Jim Harbaugh facing 4-game suspension over NCAA violations
- College football neutral site games in 2023: Full list
- College GameDay announces surprise Week 1 destination
- College football analyst warns Oklahoma that Texas is doing better prep for SEC
- College Football Playoff national championship game locations for 2024, 2025 and beyond
The Athletics were taking on the Los Angeles Angels in a spring training tilt at the team’s spring training facility in Mesa.
America’s favorite coach got a chance to learn how to send runners, rather than calling protection schemes and passing plays for a change.
He suited up and took the field wearing No. 4 for the Athletics.
Harbaugh didn’t plan on being reserved his first time as a base coach either. Instead, the team was going to be aggressive on the base paths.
He was quoted as saying, “Hungry dogs hunt best.”
Harbaugh has been having quite the fun this off-season, whether it’s playing in the Michigan band, shooting half-court shots or even coaching in an MLB Spring Training Game, we have gotten to see a whole new side to Harbaugh.
Once football season rolls around however, expect to see the fiery headset-throwing Harbaugh once again.
(H/T: ForTheWin, John Shea)
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle