The Big East Tournament final on Saturday will see a match up between Xavier and the top seed Villanova Wildcats
Each and every year the Big East Tournament brings us some of the best college basketball action that we can ask for, and this year has been no different. However, on Saturday it will all come to an end, as we now know the two teams that will be squaring off in the final.
In the first game of the day on Friday, the top-seeded Villanova Wildcats were able to hold off a pretty valiant effort from Providence to advance on in the tournament. Villanova is still out to prove that they’re one of the top teams in the country, and their performance in this tournament has done just that.
Later on in the evening we learned that Villanova will be taking on Xavier, who was able to come away with the win over Georgetown. The Musketeers have themselves on a nice little run in this one, and they’ll look to cap it all off on Saturday with a win in the final.
Here’s a look at how the Big East Tournament has played out.
Who do you think will come away with the win on Saturday? Let us know in the comments below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle