March Madness is upon us and Selection Sunday will determine the field for the NCAA Tournament. Here is how to watch it on your television or computer.
The great NCAA Tournament is upon us and everyone in America is becoming college basketball fans and filling out their brackets. The field for the tournament will be determined during a special known as “Selection Sunday.”
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Of course some teams are already guaranteed their spot, but there is the matter of seeding. The field will be narrowed to 64 teams that will feature four regions with teams seeded from first to 16th.
If you want to watch all the drama unfold, you can do so either online or on television. For those watching on television it is simple, just turn into your local CBS affiliate at 6 p.m. ET, remember to adjust the time zone if need be.
If you want to watch it online, all you have to do is go to the CBS Sports website. For those on the go, CBS Sports even has an app available on all of the following devices: Apple/iTunes, Google Play, Windows and Blackberry.
Date: Sunday, March 15, 2015
Start Time: 6 p.m. (ET)
TV Channel: CBS
Live Stream: CBS Sports
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle