Here is a printable version of the 2015 NCAA Tournament Bracket so you can dive into March Madness competitions at home, the office or local bar.
March Madness is upon us, and the Selection Sunday show has narrowed the field for the NCAA Tournament. We now know which teams made the tournament and which were left out. We also know which teams have will compete in which regions, and how those teams have been seeded from No. 1 to No. 16.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Now that the teams competing in the tournament know what their future holds and how their path to the National Championship looks, there is only one thing left to do.
Fill out your own bracket and make your own predictions about the tournament. Every March people from all over the country fill out their own brackets whether they’re fans of college basketball or not. Everyone has different methods for filling it out and there are pools everywhere to fill join and try and win.
We can’t give you some tips to fill out your own bracket, for that you’re on your own to do research or pick based on colors or mascots.
What we can do is give you a bracket to fill out.
Click the image below to enlarge, or for a PDF version click here.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle