A live look at all the action on Thursday as Baylor takes on Georgia State in the Second Round of the 2015 NCAA Tournament
One of the greatest times of the year in sports has finally arrived, as we’re ready to get March Madness and the NCAA Tournament into full swing. Thursday begins all the action with the second round games, and one of the contests that we will be treated to features Baylor taking on Georgia State.
Once again this Baylor program had a pretty outstanding year in the Big 12, finishing up with a record of 24-9 on the year overall. This Baylor team is fast, and at times, can score at will. While they weren’t ultimately able to take care of business in the Big 12 Tournament, they can rectify all of that with a solid run in the tournament that really matters.
Georgia State, champions of the Sun Belt Conference, come into this one looking for the upset at a similar record of 24-9 overall on the season. Make no mistake about it, with a hot run, this team can definitely pull off the upset on Thursday of the Bears.
As the action takes place, be sure to follow along with the live updates below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle