A look at all the live action from the 2015 NCAA Tournament as Iowa State takes on UAB in Second Round action
We have finally hit one of the most exciting times of the sporting year, as it’s time to get the NCAA Tournament into full swing on Thursday. One of the first games that we will be treated to to get it all started off will be a battle in the South Region between the Iowa State Cyclones and the UAB Blazers.
Iowa State is coming into this first game of the NCAA Tournament with some serious momentum on their side, coming off one of the biggest wins in program history. The Cyclones were able to have an amazing run in the Big 12 Tournament and they capped it all off with a big win over regular season champion Kansas in the title game. To be the champion of one of the better conferences in college basketball is a serious accomplishment.
UAB comes in looking to come away with the upset with a record of 19-15 on the season, and with their ability to get hot shooting the ball, they are certainly capable of making something happen.
As all the action takes place on Thursday, be sure to follow along with live updates below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle