Live scoring updates for North Carolina vs Harvard in the 2015 NCAA Tournament.
The North Carolina Tar Heels have been heating up at the right time, following a strong performance in the 2015 ACC Tournament. Now, they will look to continue that momentum on Thursday when they take the court for the first time in the 2015 NCAA Tournament.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
The opponent for North Carolina will be the 13th-seeded Harvard Crimson, who are in their fourth consecutive tournament and the reigning Ivy League champions.
While North Carolina is heavily favored, the Crimson won’t go down without a fight.
Harvard coach Tommy Amaker, who has plenty of experience against the Tar Heels from his time with the Duke Blue Devils, believes his team’s confidence will help them in their effort to upend UNC.
“I think each year can certainly stand on its own merit, but there’s nothing that can replace, in my opinion, a confidence factor of having done it before,” Amaker said, via ESPN.com.”I think that’s obvious, and we certainly have that, and we’re proud of that.
“That’s not going to necessarily help us rebound the ball against Carolina, but I do think the fact that our kids, we have a veteran team, many of our players have had experience in the tournament, have had success and experience in the tournament. We’re hopeful to draw on that.”
Live updates and highlights from Thursday’s game between North Carolina and Harvard can be seen below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle