Notre Dame’s Demetrius Jackson took a hand to the face from Northeastern’s Zach Stahl.
Notre Dame was pushed to the limit by Northeastern in their round of 64 match up. Northeastern wouldn’t go away and made life difficult for Northeastern throughout the game.
At one point things got really physical, though unintentionally. Notre Dame’s Demetrius Jackson took a hit to the face from Northeastern’s Zach Stahl.
It looked un intentional as he was trying to pass the ball which slipped out of his hands, but who knows. Jackson seemed to sell it really well too, though the replay clearly shows him getting hit in the face.
Maybe it was some payback for that sick play Jackson made earlier in the game that set up a big dunk. Either way, Notre Dame was able to avoid the upset at the end of the game, though just barely. Anyone having them go deep in their bracket has to be worried after that performance.
Check it out below:
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle