A look at all the NCAA Tournament action on Saturday with Ohio State taking on Arizona in the round of 32.
The No. 10 Ohio State Buckeyes pulled off the second round upset after they knocked off No. 7 VCU by three points to win 75-72 and advance to the third round where they’ll play the No. 2 Arizona Wildcats.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
D’Angelo Russell has been the catalyst for the Buckeyes all season and that continued in the NCAA Tournament against VCU with 28 points from the freshman who also added six rebounds in the overtime win over Shaka Smart’s Rams.
He’ll face the toughest test he’s seen this year in the Wildcats from Arizona who cruised to a 93-72 win over Texas Southern in their second round game. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson led the way for the Wildcats with 23 points, including 16 in the first half when they put the game away and had 10 rebounds.
The winner earns a berth in the Sweet 16 and you can follow along with the action from the game between Ohio State and Arizona with our live scoring tracker that will include all the game’s best dunks, three-point shots and potential buzzer-beaters.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle