Only 692 people in ESPN’s Tournament Challenge have all correctly predicted all nine teams that are currently set to play in the Sweet 16.
The Sweet 16 field is a only a little more than halfway set, yet brackets are destroyed everywhere.
According to ESPN Stats & Info, only .006 percent of the 11.57 million participants in ESPN’s Tournament Challenge have correctly predicted the nine teams currently set to play in the Sweet 16.
That small percentage is truly incredible and just goes to show how unpredictable this tournament really is.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Congrats to the 692 people that have the Sweet 16 correct so far, though. That’s an incredible accomplishment. However, they shouldn’t get too comfortable because their brackets are bound to get busted like the rest of ours soon.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle