After a couple of green-white-checker restarts, Brad Keselowski pulled ahead of Kurt Busch in a wild end to Sunday’s Auto Club 400 in Fontana.
Sunday’s Auto Club 400 ended under caution as Brad Keselowski picked up his first victory of the season and earned a spot in the chase.
More from NASCAR
- NASCAR rain delay today, July 2 update: Chicago Street Race
- Where is the NASCAR course in Chicago? A look at how the Grant Park 220 will work
- Grant Park 220 Ticket prices: How much does it cost to attend?
- LAST CHANCE: FanDuel’s Crazy $2,500 Bonus NASCAR Promo Expires Sunday
- Trevor, start your engine: Jaguars’ temporary stadium could be NASCAR mecca
It looked like recently reinstated Kurt Busch was on his way to victory until two late cautions derailed his momentum and Keselowski was able to steal a win in California.
Kevin Harvick also looked close to winning three in a row as he was closing in on Busch toward the end of the race.
However, a late caution caused a second restart of the green-white-checker and gave new life to Keselowski who picked up his first win of the year.
Here is the complete finishing order.
Auto Club 4oo results:
|6||Dale Earnhardt Jr.|
|8||Martin Truex Jr.|
|15||Ricky Stenhouse Jr.|
|43||Sam Hornish Jr.|
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle