A look at how you can watch all the action between Duke and Mississippi State in the NCAA Women’s Tournament on Sunday
The NCAA Women’s Tournament will move along on Sunday with Second Round action, which means it’s time to start filling up the Sweet 16. One of the first match ups that we’ll see on Sunday will pit the Duke Blue Devils against the Mississippi State Bulldogs.
Duke comes in as the No. 4 seed in the Spokane Region, although they’re reeling quite a bit. In their first round game against Albany, they had a little tougher time than expected and almost found themselves receiving an early exit. But in the end, they were able to come away with the 54-52 win.
Mississippi State comes in as the No. 5 seed in this one and were able to get a 10-point win over Tulane to start their tournament off. They can see that Duke is vulnerable, so don’t be surprised to see the Bulldogs pull off the minor upset.
Here is how you can watch the action live on Sunday between Duke and Mississippi State.
Date: March 22
Start Time: 12 PM ET
Location: Durham, NC
Arena: Cameron Indoor Stadium
TV Info: ESPN Full Court
Live Stream: ESPN3
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle