The NCAA Tournament Round of 16 is filling up and we start NCAA Tournament Sunday with a huge battle between Michigan State and Virginia
After the action of Saturday, we now move into Sunday to find out who will fill out the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament this year, and the first game we get is a huge one as Michigan State takes on Virginia.
After nearly winning the Big Ten title, Michigan State got their NCAA Tournament journey started off quite well, with a win over Georgia. Throughout the years, no matter how their regular season has gone, we see how dangerous a Michigan State team in March is with Tom Izzo at the helm, and this year could be no different.
Virginia comes in as the No. 2 seed in the East, and although they got off to a slow start in their opener, they were able to handle Belmont in the end. It wasn’t easy, but the champs may have just had some opening game jitters.
Either way, this is a heavyweight showdown to start the day, and you can follow along with the live updates below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle