Some early NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 betting odds have been released on Sunday, and two teams from out west are getting big nods
We are almost done here with the Round of 32 for the 2015 NCAA Tournament, which means that we already have some of the Sweet 16 match ups set for later this week. On Thursday and Friday we’re going to see these teams vie for the right to compete for the regional title and a trip to the Final Four.
Well for some of these games, Las Vegas is already all over the action. Some of the early betting odds have been released, and Gonzaga and Arizona are being projected to have quite the easy time with their respective opponents.
Arizona being that much of a favorite right off the bat against Xavier is really no shock, seeing as the Wildcats are playing their best brand of basketball at the moment, at exactly the right time. All things considered, it should be an easy outing.
As for Gonzaga over UCLA by nearly double digits, that’s not much of a surprise either. The Bulldogs completely obliterated Iowa on Sunday, and really, there still aren’t many people that put that much stock in UCLA as a legitimate threat.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle