The TV schedule for the 2015 Sweet 16 has been released on Sunday for the 2015 NCAA Tournament as we get closer to crowning a new national champion
For as long as we always wait for the NCAA Tournament, it always seems to go by fast and that was definitely the case this year. We’re nearly all the way done with the first weekend, which means it’s time to get down to the nitty gritty of the Sweet 16.
While there are still some games to play on this Sunday night, the NCAA has released the tip times and TV schedule for the Sweet 16 games that we will see later this week.
The schedule for this Thursday is as follows:
And now, here’s the schedule for Friday:
While, again, we still have yet to determine some of the participants, we already are going to be treated to some intriguing match ups in the beginning of the regionals.
For example, with their win over Kansas, Wichita State has earned themselves a date with No. 3 seed Notre Dame in the Midwest Region. That right there should be a clash of two college basketball titans.
Also, of course, everyone will be looking to see whether or not there is anyone that can take down the Kentucky Wildcats, who remain undefeated. They’ll be taking on either West Virginia or Maryland.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle