Get constant updates as fourth seeded North Carolina takes on fifth seeded Ohio State in the women’s NCAA Tournament
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Monday is sadly devoid of men’s NCAA Tournament games, but that doesn’t mean it’s a day without March Madness. The women’s NCAA Tournament will be in full swing Monday as teams battle for the right to move on to the Sweet Sixteen. Tipping off at 6:30 p.m. Eastern time will be the fourth seeded North Carolina Tar Heels against the fifth seeded Ohio State Buckeyes.
The Buckeyes went 24-10 in the regular season, good for third place in the Big Ten, and are coming off a 90-80 win over James Madison in the first round of the tournament. They will run into a North Carolina team that just defeated Liberty 71-65 in the first round. The Tar Heels are always a force to be reckoned with under 29th-year head coach Sylvia Hatchell, and went 25-8 in the regular season while playing in the tough ACC.
It’s a home game for Carolina, but that doesn’t mean it will be an easy victory; the two teams are well-matched, and we should see a good game here.
Live updates and highlights from this tournament clash can be seen below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle