Utah Jazz center Rudy Gorbert had an incredible swat against Minnesota Timberwolves center Gorgui Deng.
Since the Utah Jazz traded center Enes Kanter to the Oklahoma City Thunder, Rudy Gobert has solidified himself as the anchor of the Utah Jazz defense. In fact, the Jazz have been the best defensive team in the NBA this season, ranking No. 1 in allowing the fewest points by an opponent.
More from Minnesota Timberwolves
- NBA Rumors: When to expect Karl-Anthony Towns trade talks to heat up
- NBA rumors: Karl-Anthony Towns trade talks will heat up in February
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- NBA rumors: 4 teams not named Heat or Nets engaged on Damian Lillard trade
- 2023 NBA Free Agency: 5 underrated deals that could shift NBA landscape
With one of the youngest and most exciting cores in the NBA, the Jazz are finally starting to spread their wings and look like they’re about to take the next level heading into next year.
Monday night, there was loads of young talent on the court when the Jazz took on Andrew Wiggins and the Timberwolves.
Gobert, who has been a rebound and block machine since becoming the starting center for Utah, had another impressive outing against Minnesota.
He showed off his shot-blocking ability when he swatted away Gorgui Deng.
Gobert, standing at 7’2 has one of the longest wingspans in the NBA and challenging him at the rim is never a good idea.
Gobert is only 22-years-old and is already showing some amazing talent. It appears that the Utah Jazz have found their center of the future.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle