Wisconsin’s Frank Kaminsky flopped during the Sweet 16 against North Carolina. Thankfully, the referees didn’t reward him.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Frank Kaminsky is one of the most respected players in college basketball these days. He’s arguably the best player in the country and an extremely tough competitor.
However, Kaminsky surely lost some of that respect due to his actions during Wisconsin’s Sweet 16 matchup against North Carolina.
In the second half of the game, Kaminsky flopped while being backed down in the post.
Take a look:
Come on, Kaminsky. That’s about as blatant of a flop as you’ll see.
Thankfully, the referees didn’t reward Kaminsky for it.
Considering Kaminsky will head to the NBA next season, it would be easy to make a joke about how he’s already in NBA form. We’re not going to do that here.
Frankly, Kaminsky might not even be able to get away with a flop like that at the next level.
Yes, it was that bad.
Stick with FanSided all night for coverage of this game and the rest of Thursday’s Sweet 16 matchups.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle