After obliterating the West Virginia Mountaineers, the Kentucky Wildcats moved to 37-0 and will take on Notre Dame this Saturday for the Midwest Region title
Following the events of Thursday night, we now know who will be playing Saturday for the Midwest Region title and a trip to the Final Four in Indianapolis. In 2015, the Midwest Region comes down to Kentucky or Notre Dame.
The Wildcats moved to 37-0 and they did so in more than convincing fashion. Actually, this was far and away their most dominating performance of this tournament thus far, and West Virginia never stood a chance from the opening tip. This was pure domination throughout, and the Kentucky Wildcats’ quest for perfection will continue on.
Earlier in the night, Notre Dame took it to Wichita State, as they too played one of the best games they’ve played this tournament. The ACC Champions have put together a nice run here in March, but now everything is about to become very real come Saturday.
Here’s a look at the updated bracket with Kentucky moving on to face Notre Dame.
This should be a pretty good one on Saturday, especially when you consider that Notre Dame can’t possibly play any worse than West Virginia did on Thursday.
Who do you think comes out on top? Let us know in the comments below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle