Here’s how to watch the Sweet Sixteen online Thursday
After a painful four days with no Madness, the NCAA Tournament returns Thursday with Sweet Sixteen action. The second game of the day should be one of the best, as it pits top-seeded Wisconsin against the four seed, North Carolina.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
The Tar Heels are 26-11, having come back from a weak start to the season to become, as usual, one of the top teams in the nation. They survived a close call against Harvard in their first tournament game to beat fifth-seeded Arkansas. Now they’ll take on a Wisconsin team that has only lost three times this year, and will try to be the second ACC team to take down a number one seed in this year’s tournament (rival NC State toppled Villanova on Saturday).
Wisconsin, the top seed in the region and one of the non-Kentucky title favorites, is coming off a closer-than-expected game against eighth-seeded Oregon. Was that game a close call that showed the Badgers’ perseverance, or a worrying sign of things to come? We’ll find out when they take on the Tar Heels.
Here is the information for viewing this game online:
Date: Thursday, March 26
Start Time: 7:47 PM ET
Location: Staples Center, Los Angeles
TV Info: TBS
Live Stream: March Madness Live (cable subscription required)
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle