Get constant scoring updates for Arizona State vs. Florida State in the 2015 women’s NCAA Tournament.
The women’s NCAA Tournament rolls on to the Sweet Sixteen on Friday, and in one of the better games of the day, third-seeded Arizona State will challenge second-seeded Florida State at 9:30 p.m. eastern time, for the right to advance to the Elite Eight.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Second-seeded Florida State (31-4) hasn’t had to deal with much in the tournament so far; they’ve beaten their two tourney foes by a combined 60 points. No one has been able to stop star players Adut Bulgak and Leticia Romero. But they haven’t had to deal with a highly-ranked team such as Arizona State yet; this should be an interesting test for Sue Semrau’s club.
Third-seeded Arizona State is 29-5 and earned a three seed in the tournament despite starting the season unranked. They played an uneven game against 11th seeded Arkansas-Little Rock, but they should hope they got it out of their system and are ready to give their all against the Seminoles, because that is what it will take. This is a clash of powerful programs; we should expect some good basketball to be played.
Live updates and highlights from this NCAA Tournament clash can be seen below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle