After winning another National Championship, the Buckeyes are kicking their rivals, the Wolverines while they’re down.
Everything is going good for Ohio State right now. They’re coming off a championship in football, their quarterback is returning for another season and their basketball team made the NCAA tournament.
More from College Football
- Jim Harbaugh facing 4-game suspension over NCAA violations
- College football neutral site games in 2023: Full list
- College GameDay announces surprise Week 1 destination
- College football analyst warns Oklahoma that Texas is doing better prep for SEC
- College Football Playoff national championship game locations for 2024, 2025 and beyond
Things aren’t going as well for rival Michigan at the moment.
While the team did hire Jim Harbaugh as their coach, and Harbaugh does look to be having a big influence on the program thus far, it remains to be seen if that will translate to the field.
Michigan’s basketball team struggled this year as well amidst a forgettable season.
So naturally, their rivals down south have decided to kick the program while it’s down.
The Ohio State campus has provided fire hydrants for campus dogs to use to take a leak on.
They aren’t just normal fire hydrants either, they’re Michigan ones.
It’s all part of a project for the Veterinarian Medical Center on the campus.
The rest area provides a space for dogs to relieve themselves. The rivalry between Ohio State and Michigan is one of the best in sports.
While it may get intense on the field, it appears that Ohio State is having fun with it off the field.
[H/T: Barstool Sports]
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle