A look at the action that took place on Saturday night as Duke defeated Michigan State in the Final Four in Indianapolis
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Well the first game of the 2015 Final Four has come and gone on this Saturday evening, and now that everything is in the books, the Duke Blue Devils, champions of the South Region, will be heading off to the national championship game on Monday night.
Saturday evening in Indianapolis, Duke went out there inside Lucas Oil Stadium and took it to the Michigan State Spartans from virtually start to finish, en route to an 81-61 victory. Michigan State came out strong in this one, grabbing an early big lead, but the Blue Devils turned it on from there and basically went on cruise control.
It was one of the more dominant performances that we have seen from this great team all season, and if they can play like this on Monday against either Kentucky or Wisconsin, they’ll be in pretty good shape.
While the game didn’t end up all that close, there were still some pretty exciting moments, and you can check out some of the best highlights from the Final Four showdown between Michigan State and Duke below:
Who do you think this Blue Devils will end up playing now? Let us know in the comments below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle