It took longer than we all thought, but Duke’s Jahlil Okafor made his presence felt in a major way on the inside in the first half vs Michigan State on Saturday
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
A lot of eyes are on the Final Four contest taking place right now between the Duke Blue Devils and Michigan State Spartans, not just because these are two of the best teams going at one another, but because the probable No. 1 pick in the NBA Draft is on the floor in Duke center Jahlil Okafor. All year people have tuned into see this young man do his thing, which generally involves just dominating on the inside.
Well on Saturday against Michigan State, while it took maybe a little longer to happen than some expected, Okafor did indeed show why he very well may be the top overall pick come this June.
Late in the first half in Indianapolis, Justise Winslow was coming down the floor and he tossed the ball off the backboard, where Okafor was waiting for the monster put back slam.
Now whether or not Winslow meant to toss the ball off the board or if that was just a really errant shot, you can’t really tell.
But what you can tell is that Okafor is a pure monster.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle