Live stream and viewing information for Wisconsin vs. Kentucky in the Final Four of the 2015 NCAA Tournament.
In just a few hours, the undefeated Kentucky Wildcats and 35-3 Wisconsin Badgers will face off in Saturday’s premier Final Four matchup.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
While Kentucky enters this game regarded as one of the greatest teams in college basketball history, this promises to be a good one.
Wisconsin has been one of the best teams in college basketball all season long and has been playing its best basketball of the season lately. The Badgers have won 10 in a row, which includes victories over Michigan State (twice), North Carolina and Arizona.
Still, Kentucky enters this one as the obvious favorite. As great as Wisconsin is, the Wildcats, with all their NBA talent, might simply be too skilled to beat.
Frank Kaminsky and Sam Dekker put up remarkable individual performances in Wisconsin’s Elite Eight win over Arizona; they’ll have to play at a similar level for the Badgers to have a good shot against John Calipari’s squad.
Here is how you can watch all the action live on Saturday:
Date: April 4
Start Time: 8:49 PM ET
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Arena: Lucas Oil Stadium
TV Info: TBS
Live Stream: March Madness Live
Be sure to stay tuned to FanSided throughout March Madness for the latest news, information, highlights and live game trackers.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle