A look at how you can watch all the action on Saturday in the Nebraska Cornhuskers annual spring football game.
The Nebraska Cornhuskers will have a new leader when they have their annual spring game from Memorial Stadium on Saturday afternoon with Mike Riley coaching in his first spring game as the new head coach of the Huskers.
More from College Football
- Jim Harbaugh facing 4-game suspension over NCAA violations
- College football neutral site games in 2023: Full list
- College GameDay announces surprise Week 1 destination
- College football analyst warns Oklahoma that Texas is doing better prep for SEC
- College Football Playoff national championship game locations for 2024, 2025 and beyond
Riley replaces Bo Pelini who was fired at the end of the season and Riley is tasked with taking Nebraska back to the Big Ten Championship Game. He loses running back Ameer Abdullah to the NFL Draft, but Tommy Armstrong returns to take the next step in his development in a new offense and has Jordan Westerkamp at wide receiver to help facilitate that development.
In an offseason full of so much change, both from a cultural standpoint and personnel standpoint, there is no shortage of intrigue for the Nebraska spring game this year.
Here is how you can watch all the action of the Nebraska spring game live on Saturday:
Date: April 11
Start Time: 2:oo p.m. ET
Location: Lincoln, NE
Stadium: Memorial Stadium
TV Info: Big Ten Network
Live Stream: BTN2Go
How do you think Nebraska will fare in 2015 with Riley at the helm?
Give us your season prediction in the comments section below and who you think will emerge from the spring game as the big winners?
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle