A look at how you can watch all the action on Saturday in the USC Trojans spring football game for 2015
More from College Football
- Jim Harbaugh facing 4-game suspension over NCAA violations
- College football neutral site games in 2023: Full list
- College GameDay announces surprise Week 1 destination
- College football analyst warns Oklahoma that Texas is doing better prep for SEC
- College Football Playoff national championship game locations for 2024, 2025 and beyond
One of the teams that is coming into the 2015 college football season with a lot of hype is none other than the USC Trojans. On Saturday, we’ll get our first look at the 2015 Trojans team as they take the field to partake in their annual spring football game.
With a lot of returning stars, including starting quarterback Cody Kessler, it’s no surprise that there’s a lot of expectations with this squad this season. While we’ve seen throughout recent years that the Pac-12 Conference is deep when it comes to football, USC will always be seen as the constant, and the fans won’t stand for anything less than a conference title this year–at the very least.
It will be interesting to see the progression of some of the young players on this team, including star defensive back Adoree Jackson, who made quite the impression last season as s true freshman.
This should be an amazing spring game to take in with USC, and here’s how you can watch it all live:
Date: Apr. 11
Start Time: 6 PM ET
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Stadium: Los Angeles Coliseum
TV Info: Pac-12 Network
Live Stream: Pac-12.com
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle