A look at how you can watch all the NFL Preseason action on Friday between the Kansas City Chiefs and Seattle Seahawks
The second week of the 2015 NFL preseason will continue on this Friday, and one of the games we’ll be treated to features the defending NFC Champion Seattle Seahawks taking on the Kansas City Chiefs.
Last weekend the Chiefs got their preseason off to one heck of a start, easily taking care of the Arizona Cardinals. The player who really stood out for the Chiefs in this one actually isn’t a starter, rather it was backup quarterback Chase Daniel. The former Missouri star was simply lights out during his time on the field, throwing for 189 yards with three touchdowns.
As for the Seahawks, they weren’t as successful in their opener, dropping one to the Denver Broncos. As for a breakout star in this one, well, that was easily rookie Tyler Lockett. The first-year player from Kansas State was simply amazing, even returning a kick for a touchdown. Will he have even more to show us on Friday night?
Here’s a look at how you can watch all the action live on Friday.
Date: Aug. 21
Start Time: 8 PM ET
Location: Kansas City, MO
Stadium: Arrowhead Stadium
TV Info: Local Affiliate/NFL Network replay
Live Stream: NFL Game Pass (Subscription required)
More from Kansas City Chiefs
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Clark Hunt throws cold water on potential Chiefs throwbacks
- Patrick Mahomes explains why Chiefs aren’t a dynasty and what it’ll take to be one
- Hyped Chiefs weapon gets untimely injury news with some silver lining
- Latest report shows Chiefs in the wrong for Chris Jones dispute